Thursday, January 22, 2015

Update: Stylash Eyelash Salon Experience



Here is a quick update on my eyelash extension. This is my 2nd week and AHA! Just what I thought this won't last me 2 months. Hahaha! Well that's because I am a curious child, and I tend to play with my lashes when Im bored. So they end up falling off.






To my surprise, let's say out of 20 wink lashes that fell off, only 3-4 of my real lashes came with it. Past extensions that I had, every fake lashes that falls off, I say goodbye to my real lashes. Just imagine the thin lashes I had after and the one-seat-apart kind of lashes. *sigh*. 

Closer look (Left Eye) 


Also, extensions from stylash are very light. Very very light. Like it is so light you will forget you have them on. Happened to me a couple of times. Whenever I remove my top, remove my ID lace, wash my face, rub my eyes. So this is probably why some of them came off eventually.

Closer look (Right Eye) 


Now this is one of those things I don't like with extensions, yeah it looks gorgeous when you have them all, but once it falls off one by one? Parang nag chechemo na yung lashes mo. Unti unti ng nawawala ang pilikmata at nakakalbo. Hahaha! 


Here's my lashes after 2 weeks. 



I was planning for a retouch before valentines or my birthday, but now I am having 2nd thoughts. Cause my lashes looks so weird. LOL









Should I go for a retouch? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...