Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Stylash Eyelash Salon Experience



I accompanied my sister to buy something at Robinsons then, this lady handed me a piece of paper (I actually always get those, you know, being nice and all). Pretended I looked at it, smiled and walked away. 

Then she whispered as I go "Ma'am 50% off po kame. Opening promo" 


BALIK ANG BAKLA kay ate. LOL






She then explained to me the promo and blah blah. Where in I was so close to coming inside and just lay down. But I can't cause I still have some errands to do. So I said, probably next time. 


This will not be my first time having eyelash extension.

1st - Local Salon P500
2nd - Lets Face it P1,000
3rd - I-Lash Extension Salon P800
4th - Korean Salon practice hub FREE

SELFIE!! emmy lang :p 

And did I mention the hassle of having eyelash extension? The moment you forget you got em and accidentally scratch your eyes? That you can't wear glasses cause lashes are too long? Or you can't normally wash your eyes and have to just dab it while washing? Or the horrific moment when you see the extension fall off with your real eyelashes? Yup. True story!

Buttttttt--- Imagine this:

Imagine waking up, looking so pretty with long thick lashes. 
Imagine not having to curl your lashes
Not having to put eyeliner, or tight line or put tons of mascara to have that beautiful eyes. Just imagine the time and make up money you'll save if you get extensions. And so I did, AGAIN.



Girly and Cozy 


Appointment set was 1pm, due to friday traffic, I arrived at Metroeast around 1:20pm. Had to ask a few questions, and took some pictures. Session began at 1:30pm. 

You can choose the length, thickness and style of extensions you like even colors. Which was awesome! 

shapes & colors 

While you are at it , you can have your mani pedi , wax, threading and even brow tint. They also have packages. 


I chose the 
SUPERSTAR (240pc) 120each eye
C-shape (curled lashes)
Fierce Style
Half 8mm length
Half 10mm length
.20mm thickness


Paid P1,200 P600! Heck yeah for 50% off! 

I counted,240 nga! Charong emy! 


One things that is new with my experience is the Q10 COLLAGEN they'll put on your signature Louis Vuitton bags, which claims will help you relax and help lessen your bags. Which was nice. 



Same process, you have to close your eyes for the whole duration. Try to peek, and your eyes will burn like hell cause of the glue. It's normal. I had the same experience with all the extensions I had. 




I just woke up when I did this, so I did not sleep and just had my eyes shut the whole hour. So I suggest to do this around siesta time cause it might be a little uncomfortable closing your eyes for an hour or so. Make sure to set up an appointment tho!

I kept my eyes shut and just waited. And waited. And waited. waiteedd.

But my ate, accidentally glued some of my upper lashes to my lower lashes. And jeezz luisss! It hurtssss! Also when she was removing the tape around my eyes, parang free wax ang peg. Ouchie!


And after an hour, I saw this beautiful girl este lashes!!! Oh myyy-- happy customer right here! Just what I expected! 



I was then advised:
-don't wash it for the next 12hours
-don't put on mascara anymore
-no scratching of eyes


They claim this should last 2 months. And recommended to be back 2-3 weeks after your session for retouch. But If you are like me who lovvvesss scratching her eyes, it won't last 2 months. It really depends on how you'll take care of it. 


Retouch is P300 for 30pcs. If you need more than 30pcs, you need to have it re done. Which is P400 and above.


before and after 

Having an eyelash extension will give you a full understanding of what TIIS GANDA is. But I can say I am very happy with the outcome! I'll try to update you in a few weeks, as I'm planning for a retouch before my birthday on February :) 

STYLASH EYELASH EXTENSION SALON
Robinsons Metroeast
09156108677 - 09192466157 - 027818969
50% off util January 18, 2015


Having eyelash extensions made me feel purdy even with out make up!







Have you had eyelash extension yet? :)




3 comments:

  1. I've been to an eyelash extensions salons and I love watching those workers do the eyelash extensions. It is really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got mine too (1st time), I'm on my 3rd week.. planning to go back to Stylash for my retouch.. Worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) what branch? Did your natural lashes fall off?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...