Thursday, February 5, 2015

30 Day Fitness Challenge




Okay, so if you have seen me in person, you probably think I don't need no workout. But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!




In preparation for summer 2015 (HASHTAG LABORACAY2015 ), I will be dedicating a 90-day work out.

I found this on 30dayfitnesschallenges website then I said, "WOOH! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!)

You can visit their website on how to get abs, how to get a tight butt and so much more workouts!





Question: 90 days? But it only says 30 day workout challenge? Well, I will be doing the challenge for the month of February, March and April since #laboracay2015 is on May 1, 2015. 


I got 90 days to get them buns and rocks. Will this work? We'll see!



Are you getting ready for summer2015? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...