Thursday, February 5, 2015

Mac Girl Boy Brow Set - Review





Having a colored hair since 07', I never thought that you actually need to have the same color of brows and hair. Ooopss.






It was only 2 years ago when I started to learn about brows (shapes, products to use and shades). I found these items and became my holy grail.

Check out the Eyebrow Products I use.

I got my MAC brow set from SAYOOHLALA01 online shop (which is currently in construction By the way, ) you can get this at a MAC store or check out other online shops.





It looks like an ordinary mascara. From the MAC website this is described as

"a brush-on gel that strokes brows into shape. Adds shine and style. No flaking or stiffening. Tinted or clear. Also grooms lashes, sideburns and facial hair."


Price: $17.00 / P950.00

Shades: (light - dark) 

  • Clear
  • Boy Girl
  • Beguile
  • Show-off



As you can see, even without my brow liner, it will give that light color of brows. Below is a picture of my brows without any other eyebrow products but just the brow set from MAC.




I recommend brow gels instead of getting them bleached. When I got my brow set, MAC is the only brand I knew that has em. But now, I reckon Etude house and Maybelline has a similar product which is way cheaper than MAC.




MAC website: http://www.maccosmetics.com/index.tmpl
My online shop: http://instagram.com/sayoohlala01






Have you tried other brow gels? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...