Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Eyebrow Products







I have never thought that eyebrows will make a huge difference on your face. Akala ko ipashape mo lang, follow mo lang sa pag pluck yung growing hairs keri na. I got curious with eyebrow products probably 2-3years ago lang. From then on, I never left the house without fixing my brows first.




I won't show you my routine (yet) but here are the products I use everyday:

  • MAC Girl Boy Brow Set
  • Etude House Easy Brow Pencil in 02
  • Everbilena eyebrow in Brown from Daizo
  • Nivea Moisturizer (transferred it to a clinique bottle)
  • Sephora Tweezers
  • Scissors from Watsons
  • Brow comb/brush
  • Brow shave




These are the products that worked for me. There are a lot of eyebrow products you can get here in the Philippines. From low - high end. But trust me, even if you have the most expensive eyebrow liner or product, if you do not know how to do your own brows, then you just wasted money.


You can find the perfect dupes, you just need to know where to find them and how to use then!




What are your eyebrow products? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...